Last updating: February 26th 2021
The Data Controller scrupulously respects the privacy of all users who access the website www.r-lief.com or the services connected to it (which we will later refer to as a whole as “Platform”), from any PC, application, mobile device, platform or other means of access or use.
In this statement we want to describe you in a transparent, detailed and exhaustive way as:
your personal information
By using the Platform and its services, you are aware that we will use your personal data as described in the information.
REFERENCE REGULATORY BASIS
The reference regulatory basis on which this information is based are:
the European Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and free circulation of personal data, in particular art. 13 of the Regulation;
• Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101.
WHAT THE DISCLOSURE DOES NOT REFER TO
This information does not refer to and does not regulate the services offered by third parties (possibly accessible via links placed on the Platform) and related methods of processing your personal data. We advise you to carefully read their privacy information on the websites of third parties on how they will treat your personal data and how it will eventually be shared. The owner has no control over these third parties and therefore declines all responsibility as regards the processing of your personal data carried out by these sites.
COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION
We will modify the information with additions or changes to make it updated with respect to the legislation and adequate with respect to any technical changes made to the Platform or any changes to the purposes or methods of processing your data.
We will inform you of any changes with specific notices. However, we advise you to periodically check this page to stay updated. Each updated version, which will be accompanied by the relative date, will be published on this web page and will become effective for you immediately after its publication.
OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the processing of your personal data through the Platform is the company Binar S.r.l., with registered office in Milan (MI), 20123, Corso Magenta, 10, tax code and P.Iva 11504620961, e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (which we will also indicate as the “Owner”).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you use the Platform, we will collect your personal data only if you send them to us directly or through automatic systems that allow the Platform to function properly. Some personal data we need to identify you, others are optional but may be necessary to use some services of the Platform.
In particular, we may collect your personal data from these categories:
These are the data that you provide us in a free and optional way, for example when you send us an e-mail to our e-mail address indicated on the Platform or fill out our contact forms, where present.
In these cases we will acquire your personal data necessary to reply to you, as well as any data you have sent us in your communication. We will not disclose or communicate this data to third parties, and we will not use it to define your profile or your personality. Finally, we will only keep them as correspondence.
Your personal data that you can voluntarily provide to us area:
• identification data such as name, surname, e-mail or other information that you will
send us using the forms on the Platform or by sending an e-mail from your e-mail system;
• the information you provide to us when registering for the newsletter, as well as navigation information, including the so-called technical and/or profiling cookies, etc.;
• the information you will provide us to make purchases;
• the information you will provide us to register for our reserved area.
The legal basis for these treatments is the fulfillment of the contract (art. 6.1-b of the Regulation) or, depending on the case, the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (art. 6.1-f of the Regulation).
The telematic and information systems that allow the Platform to function automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some of your personal data relating to navigation.
In particular, while browsing the Platform we collect:
• your IP address;
• the number of your accesses;
• the duration of your navigation;
• the name of your browser;
• the pages you have viewed;
• the date and time you logged in;
• additional parameters related to the operating system you used to connect.
The legal basis for these treatments is the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6.1-f of the Regulation).
We collect your navigation data only to obtain anonymous statistical information on how you use our Platform and to check that it works correctly. However, by their very nature, these data could allow you to trace your identity, also through processing and association with other data held by third parties. Your navigation data is never used for marketing purposes, to define your profile or your personality, to send you advertising material, to carry out market research or commercial communications – and we will keep them only temporarily.
Some of the services on the Platform are reserved only for users who complete the registration procedure. To complete the registration procedure we need some of your personal data, in particular:
The legal basis for these treatments is the fulfillment of the contract (art. 6.1-b of the Regulation) or, depending on the case, the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject (art. 6.1-c of the Regulation).
You will also need to provide us, where required, with a username and password that identify you. Any other personal data requested during the registration procedure is optional and entirely left to your will.
HOW WE WILL USE THEM?
We will use the data you communicate to us to allow you to use the Platform, in particular:
• to manage your purchases;
• to send you notifications and communications relating to your requests and your purchases;
• to improve the Platform and adapt the offer to user needs;
• for any purpose strictly connected to the execution of the services that we offer you on the Platform.
In case you have not reached the age of 18 (eighteen), or you do not have the ability to act, this Information is addressed to the person appointed for this by the Italian law in force, who remains the only person authorized to provide us with consent to the processing of your personal data.
The processing of your personal data that you have communicated to us will be carried out by us, with or without the aid of electronic tools, according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in order to protect your privacy and your rights at all times in compliance with as required by current legislation. However, these data will not be disclosed or communicated in any way to external subjects, without prejudice to the obligations established by current laws.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless otherwise specified in relation to the individual purposes of the processing as specified in this document, your personal data may be communicated to – or in any case become aware of – authorized subjects and/or managers (including external) of the processing (subject to subscription of a specific confidentiality agreement), in relation to the skills and functions of each one, in order to satisfy the purposes or to put in place specific regulatory and/or contractual obligations.
The personal data that you have communicated to us is not generally communicated to other subjects, unless this should be necessary for regulatory or contractual provisions or to fulfill specific obligations.
In these cases, we may have to communicate your personal data to some of these subjects:
• consultants or collaborators, internal and/or external, for compliance with current legislation and/or for the execution of contractual services in relations with the individuals concerned – subject to signing a specific appointment as an authorized person/confidentiality agreement;
• judicial authority or other public authorities, in compliance with the purposes of processing your data or for legal obligations.
You can ask us for the complete list of data processors by sending us a request via email to this address: email@example.com
LOCATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored within the European Economic Area (also referred to as the ‘EEA’). We also reserve the right to transfer your personal data to countries that guarantee us an adequate level of security, on the basis of the adequacy decisions of the European Commission or on the basis of the adequate guarantees provided by current legislation.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use advanced encryption technologies and periodic backups to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will also keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the obligations established by law, resolve disputes and enforce the agreements concluded. Your personal data will therefore be stored, in accordance with the provisions of the law, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which we are processing them. In any case, we will take every care to avoid using your data indefinitely, proceeding on a periodic basis to adequately verify your effective interest in allowing us the possibility of processing your data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
As an interested party in the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask us:
• confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to it (right of access);
• rectification of your inaccurate personal data, or integration of your incomplete personal data (right to rectification);
• the cancellation of your data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (right to be forgotten);
• limitation of the processing of your data when one of the hypotheses envisaged by the Regulation occurs (right to limitation);
• to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit, where technically possible, such data to another data controller (right to portability).
• the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and to oppose at any time the processing for marketing purposes or other otherfurther purposes (right of opposition);
• the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
You can exercise the rights mentioned above at any time by submitting a simple request to this eMail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact or inform you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of your request.
If you believe that personal data protection legislation has been violated with regard to the processing of your data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area. (‘EEA’). You can find the references of the individual Authorities, depending on the country you are in, by clicking on this link http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/footer/link